Post diwali wishes to all

I'm really sorry to everybody for posting the post so late. I wasn't well so couldn't actually write about it.
Talking of Diwali its a festival of lights which is ruined by the crackers each year. Basically it's ok to have things limited when we know it's negative towards the environment and the people even.
I was really happy with the decision of the Supreme Court because I actually saw the difference it was almost reduced to 40-50% compared to the last year.
This year I could actually feel it's DIWALI.
Such beautiful attire and people lighting their houses making rangoli and any meeting and greeting people than burning crackers. ❤
This was one of the best diwali I ever had though I wasn't well yet I managed to dress up myself and get ready. More than the dressing I loved the bouquet I got ❤
I hope all of you too enjoyed it like I did.
Do comment down ur experience of this diwali 😘

Comments

Popular Posts