Post birthday ❤

I have my birthday on 8th November and now I got the time to blog about it.
Birthdays are really important for everyone. We celebrate meet our friends party and so much of fun. 
So was mine. ❤
I'm really blessed to have so many great friends and I love it that people are appreciating my work not just in India but in abroad as well. 
Thankyou so much for all the love. I'm getting a great response. I had a lot of wishes from people all over the globe. I wasn't able to thank everyone personally but I did try it. Thankyou so very much for making this day really special to me. 
So this post is about thanking you all for appreciating my work. 
 I have a lot of functions as it's the wedding season. But I will keep updating you. 
As my blog says FASHIONISTA WITH BRAINS. so not just fashion I will be talking about life and the way we live and my travels actually everything. 
From my favourite beauty products and outfits, trends to my favourite books and writers. From values of life to all kinds of fun we do in our daily lives. Lets actually get beyond just fashion. Lets discover life as well ❤
Love you all. 
Thanks for your support and keep guiding me with your valuable comments and dms on my instagram. 
You can follow me on instagram @aarushi_sachdeva1 
There's an option on the front page or the home page. Do follow me who haven't. Do subscribe as well. 
Love you all ❤❤❤
There's my birthday outfit do check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts