A book I look upto❤

As you guys know I'm a great book lover. I love books like anything. Its a very old saying everything can leave you but your books never leave you.
We call ourselves modernised and feel we have come a lot forward than our previous generations. But we yet live into a male dominated society and nobody can disagree or contradict on this fact. When a woman tries to talk about the education of female or try to do something new. We are called *FEMINISTS* and trust me this word is meant for anybody who does and wants the women out there in the world to know their worth. That's what feminism is all about. But what do we define it as?  Most of the men out there feel feminists are people who want to put down men. I don't understand this inappropriate thinking of people. Men put women down since ages. And trust me today also women don't want to let down men nor feminism talks about letting down men it talks about giving equal opportunities to all. It was not being given to everybody. Equality is a fundamental right by our constitution but it's not received by all.
So I was reading a book named *REFLECTIONS OF A MAN* by *AMARI SOUL*
It's a book which made me ponder and define a lot of things in my life. Its all about knowing your worth.
I must tell you I can actually want to meet that writer in real and tell what I felt after reading that book it will be my biggest pleasure.
I was so inspired by his work and I don't have words to express it down.
I'm speechless.
I don't deserve to pen down and write  over it its such beautiful and elegant book. Worth reading.
But I will tell you certain lines I loved the most.
*BE THE WOMAN YOU WANT TO BE, NOT THE ONE EVERYONE EXPECTS YOU TO BE*
I can't count lines I loved about the book because each word was so beautiful ❤
Do check it out 😘

Comments

Popular Posts