Fashion-how to define it

Hey guys ❤
Being a novice at blogging but yeah I'm a veteran at fashion sense. When we enter college and especially being into Delhi university you will see a drastic change in yourself. The turnover from being intelligent to one with beauty and brains. And this makes a girl the best she can ever be. So I start my first blog with my definition of fashion. But yes I want comments what about what yours is! So do comment 😘
Now coming back to my definition according to me fashion is the attitude that a girl carries when she walks 😘 and the way she talks ❤
It's not just the clothes or the accessories or the makeup you put but the way you show yourself. And with such confidence you actually make yourself look different in a party and get all the attention. (that's what we always want to, right girls?😋)
So I will put my next blog about which clothes and stuff you must have that are trending these days 😘
Also if u like it please do share it as well ❤

Comments

  1. This is a true meaning of fashion. This gave me motivation as I'm not that perfect or beautiful. But yes I will be myself now 🙈
    N be confident

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your definition of fashion mesmerised me totally❤
    Miss you are actually amazing ✌

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress and your style ❤
    Also your definition is quite real 😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts