The Fresher's party


As the new session has started, the fresher's stand on the door 😘 and we girls are super excited about the same ❤
These days bell sleeves are the most trending and I prefer buying a lot of my clothes online from MYNTRA as it is has one of the best collection and in my personal opinion this is the one which will be one of the best outfits for a party at this time ❤
The link for the same is mentioned below:
https://www.myntra.com/womempage-bellsleeve-dress_533396
Courtesy: Myntra

Comments

  1. https://www.myntra.com/womempage-bellsleeve-dress_533396

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a hot dress but I think this won't suit me I'm not that beautiful if I will wear this might spoil the dress even 😢😢 but it's beautiful could u please upload one for people who are dark and not that fair.
    Please do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U must try this one it suits all colour types believe me 😘
      And your colour doesn't define you ✌

      Delete
    2. Kecantikan dengan otak itulah yang saya panggil Kerja yang menakjubkan

      Delete
  3. It is so pretty.
    Surely gonna buy this,
    Also thanks for providing the link mam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts