Fitness time 😇

Hey guys! Really sorry for being late in putting my blog and thanks for so much love 👑
We have been discussing a lot over clothes someone in comments just told me that she wants in an indowestern dress 👗. Sweets I will surely do it

But today its about being fit.
Men go to gym for abs biceps n stuff and women these days also gym. I'm not against gyming but I believe yoga and aerobics is a better choice in my opinion it keeps u fit and yoga helps you to calm down oneself ❤
It's really amazing even if u gym I suggest that you try aerobics and yoga. You will feel the difference surely ✌
Also green tea (I like lipton one though 😂)  is a really good option it detoxify your body and it's really good. You can try the one according to your taste.
Stay tuned ❤
I would want you to comment below what next you want me to update.
Thankyou for all the love.
Also you can checkout my instagram @aarushisachdeva_1

Comments

  1. I want to buy a smudge proof kajal do suggest me one ✌
    Also I'm an aerobics teacher. Yes it helps a lot and it's far better than gyming but people don't understand that they feel that pros go to gym. Trust me aerobics creates magic. And If you can't believe u can check my instagram I have put a lot of pictures of how my students have changed ✌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ini luar biasa. Kerja yang bagus Saya sendiri kecewa kecergasan Jadi sayang artikel ini Teruskan kerja yang bagus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ini luar biasa. Kerja yang bagus Saya sendiri kecewa kecergasan Jadi sayang artikel ini Teruskan kerja yang bagus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saya suka pakaian India. Akan suka jika anda memposting sesuatu yang mewakili India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts