Light camera and action πŸ˜‚

Hola chicos vamos a hablar de estilo de vida
(hey guys let's talk about lifestyle)
Everybody has different lifestyles but there are certain things that everybody loves.
Talking of the first one in this is *PHOTOGRAPHY*
We see a lot of things while we travel, the drops of water on a plant that mesmerise us. The rainbow, the flower, beautiful birds and many more. Photography is an art and I'm not a photographer but a lover of photography and not just me. It's common to all be it men or women. We click pictures each day some click selfie, solos,  duos but looking in context of a photographer they click things in a way that it just beautify the thing more and more.
I'm posting in my beautiful pictures that I clicked and loved them ❤
The beautiful captures from my aeroplane at the time of sunset. I might have not clicked it so beautifully but the real view was mesmerising πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ❤❤
Though I'm not a photographer but yes it's a passion.
And I love it 😘😘
Stay tuned πŸ’ž



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work miss Aarushi πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
    Keep going
    U will reach your destination.
    You have qualities of being a photographer as you could feel in thing that we photographers do.
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts